News

Lace Up Ladies 2014! Komen Race for the cure.

temp-post-image

The Runnels Center recently participated in the 15th Annual Race for the Cure, held on April 12 in Downtown Jackson. The event, hosted by The Susan G Komen Central Mississippi Steel Magnolias, raises funds and awareness in the fight against breast cancer. Up to 75 percent of the funds raised at the Race remain here in the local service area to provide breast health research, diagnostic screening, treatment services and education for uninsured or underinsured women. The remaining 25 percent goes to fund national research to discover the causes of breast cancer and, ultimately, its cures.

About Runnels:

 

Runnels Center, Outpatient Plastic Surgery, Clinic & SKIN the Spa, of Jackson Mississippi offers the latest in plastic surgery techniques by Dr. Scott Runnels, board certified surgeon, and Dr. William North. Surgical procedures include body contouring, liposuction, tummy tucks, breast augmentation and reconstruction with Natrelle breast implants, facial enhancements, and cosmetic fillers such as Botox, Juvéderm, Vollure XC, and Kybella. SKIN the Spa offers custom facials, chemical peels, HydraFacial MD, SkinPen Precision microneedling, Cutera laser treatments, and eyebrow microblading performed by our licensed aestheticians. The Spa also features a wide array of Medical Grade Anti-Aging Skincare products.

 

Office Hours

Monday - Thursday:
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Friday: 
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM

Clinic

1055 River Oaks Blvd
Flowood, MS 39232
601.939.9778 (phone)
601.939.9416 (fax)
info@runnelscenter.com

SKIN the Spa

1055 River Oaks Blvd
Flowood, MS 39232
601.939.2457 (phone)
601.939.9416 (fax)
info@runnelscenter.com

NOTE: Individual results may vary. Patient testimonials are provided as examples of some patients results and experience, however, all patients are unique and these examples are not meant to present or to imply that any one patient’s results can be expected by another patient.